cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

Joe15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi CS_Agents, please help. I have been locked out of my account all day. Waited 3 hours and the system keeps rejecting my information. I had to create a new account to post this.

7 REPLIES 7

Once a CS Agent helps...  download via WiFi if you want.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1697852050040.png

If you click on the Sent, it will show you sent it. Don't worry... it might be a bit before they get to you or may get to you in the morning. I always find later in the evening a very slow response as they have little to no staff on this late. Then again, it might be in the morning. 

Joe15

Never downloaded it before and it's impossible to login now since of course I'm logged out. I will try once I get a response from CS_Agent.

Do you know if there is a way to see the status of the ticket? I sent a PM using the link, but I can't even find the conversation on my profile to confirm the message was received.

Just for the record @Joe15 I use the app for everything. It's never failed me so far.

Joe15

I tried all of that to no avail. The locking out system is too faulty. Particularly for a self-serve service like Public Mobile.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Joe15 

Try clearing cache and cookies and using an incognito/private tab to login

if available, use laptop or desktop to login

Joe15

Just did, thank you.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

HI @Joe15 

To reach an agent click on this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on the top right corner for their reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.