cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my self serve account

secularflesh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Password not accepted and password reset doesn't work: "Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help."

90 REPLIES 90

@petwalrus wrote:

I am unable to reset my password - please help! 🙂

Please open a ticket by going to https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot

From there, you can type something such as "forgot my security answer".

petwalrus
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to reset my password - please help! 🙂

@lgcr wrote:

I have been locked out of my account and it only tells me to contact Public Mobile. Please help. Thanks.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

lgcr

I have been locked out of my account and it only tells me to contact Public Mobile. Please help. Thanks.

@kaylalowe8867 wrote:

can you please reset mine i don't have access to that email anymore and i forgot my password 

@kaylalowe8867 

If you can't reset your password, you will need to contact moderator also.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

kaylalowe8867
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

can you please reset mine i don't have access to that email anymore and i forgot my password 

@Umairm3 

Wait one hour and then choose the Forgot your password link. Have you tried dialing 611?

If you continue to have problems contact a moderator by choosing the ? in the lower right hand corner and following the prompts or use this link:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

@Umairm3 

This is a public forum. Choose 3 vertical dots and edit out personal info.

@mimmo Please edit out personal info.TIA.

dots.jpg

Umairm3

Hi please unlock my account as soon as possible.Its says locked out .URGENT1 (647) *******/ ******@hotmail.com

@00Babee00 wrote:

Please help me I got locked out of my serve account about one month ago and can't get anyone on the phone

Have you tried the forgotten password link? If you still have problems contact  a moderator:

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

00Babee00

Please help me I got locked out of my serve account about one month ago and can't get anyone on the phone

@DitchDaisyThe moderator team is reaching out to you in the community. That means wait times are short right now. Get in touch with them via the link supplied and get account sorted out once and for all.

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello!

For any problem regarding your account, please access Public Mobile website to create a ticket using our virtual assistant SIMon to get in touch with a moderator. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Have a wonderful day! 🙂 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello!

For any problem regarding your account, please access Public Mobile website to create a ticket using our virtual assistant SIMon to get in touch with a moderator. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Have a wonderful day! 🙂 

DitchDaisy

I cannot log in to my account - ever - since initially set up. Each time I try to reset the password, I am told an email is being sent to me, but it never arrives. If I attempt to register, I receive a message that my number has already been registered. Just a circle of frustration each month in an effort to pay, which eventually involves driving to a convenience store to top up. How do I get this resolved?!

Qwerty123

Locked out of my account trying to get in to unlock phone for new sim card

@yulia wrote:

I am using LG  LM-X210MA

It works with PM, as I tried it with my sister PM SIM, it worked just fine. I bought a new SIM card for myself today in WM, and register it on-line. It did not work. Please help!

Were any settings changed like the network type? If not, it sounds like you need a moderator's help.

yulia

I am using LG  LM-X210MA

It works with PM, as I tried it with my sister PM SIM, it worked just fine. I bought a new SIM card for myself today in WM, and register it on-line. It did not work. Please help!

@yulia wrote:

I activated new SIM and created new on-line account. SIM activation went through and I paid for the servcie by vaucher which I purchased. But when I inserted SIM into the phone, there is no service. In addition, I cannot logon with my user name/pwd into my account as it gives me an error.

Which error messages does the self serve account give?  Wait one hour before trying again.  If it still doesn't let you in, try the forgot password option.

If that doesn't work, go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and type in "rep". When you tell it that you can't get into self serve, it will ask for your account PIN to verifty your identity.

As for phone service not working, it's possible that your account never activated properly.  However, I would stil check the compatibility factor of your phone.  Which phone model is it?  Either way, since you can't get into your self serve account, opening a ticket will likely be necessary either way.

yulia

I activated new SIM and created new on-line account. SIM activation went through and I paid for the servcie by vaucher which I purchased. But when I inserted SIM into the phone, there is no service. In addition, I cannot logon with my user name/pwd into my account as it gives me an error.

@mpersaud wrote:

ive been locked out of my account too 

Try again in an hour. Clear you cache files and try a different web browser.

While waiting for the hour...read through the previous suggestions.

mpersaud

ive been locked out of my account too 

@spasemunke wrote:

Hi. I'm also locked out. Please help

You should read through some of the suggestions mentioned earlier in this thread to see if anything will help.  If nothing helps contact Moderator_Team via SIMon ? mark bubble bottom right of the screen to submit a ticket.  It's suggested to type in 'get ticket' and ' contact us' to get your ticket started.

spasemunke

Hi. I'm also locked out. Please help

Samdestroy3

Yes I have tried, I will contact the moderator! Thank you!

@stevenca wrote:

credit card on file used for auto renew has to be changed. so that option is out. 

Get a voucher online: ding.com, recharge.com, https://www.muskbird.com/public-mobile-instant-top-up/.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

stevenca

credit card on file used for auto renew has to be changed. so that option is out. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stevenca wrote:

locked out my account. says 1 hour but i dont want to wait an hour as i have no service currently and need to pay my fee to  be able to talk on my phone again. please contact me

If you have a valid payment card on file you can use the 611 service. You can also buy vouchers in stores or online and also use the 611 service.

stevenca

locked out my account. says 1 hour but i dont want to wait an hour as i have no service currently and need to pay my fee to  be able to talk on my phone again. please contact me

srock

Hello,

Can you do the same for me?

I send a message to moderators but don't know how long the wait is.

Thanks

@Shazia_K wrote:

Hello @say

I'm sorry to hear that you have been locked out from your account. 

I will be glad to help you recover your self-serve access, would you mind sending me your Public Mobile phone number via private message? 

Thanks,

Shazia

Not sure how to send me or see private messages? Click here

srock

Hello,

Can you do the same for me?

Thanks

-Seb

Need Help? Let's chat.