cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

jkl9090
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I broke my phone and now I can't log into my account to get a new esim because it says I need the number to get a code to log into my account I keep trying to use the chat bot to get a ticket but it keeps crashing PS this is my girlfriends account because she can't log in even through the community 

5 REPLIES 5

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@jkl9090 

Did you not set up your voicemail?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@jkl9090  Contact customer service by private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Watch for an agent to reply at your community inbox top right of this page, either an envelope icon or tap your avatar and look for Messages in the drop down menu.

jkl9090
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Don't have access to my email it was on the phone and when I try to log into email on different phone or my pc it says I need a code sent to the number that is on the broken phone so I can't even access the email

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@jkl9090 

If you don't get the email option but do get the voice option you can choose that instead. It will leave you a voicemail with the 6 digit code. Make sure you write it down and double check it by listening for the voice to repeat the code. Once confirmed delete the voicemail message. Just call your number from another phone and when it picks up press the star button and enter your voicemail code to access your voicemail messages.

@jkl9090 wrote:

I broke my phone and now I can't log into my account to get a new esim because it says I need the number to get a code to log into my account I keep trying to use the chat bot to get a ticket but it keeps crashing PS this is my girlfriends account because she can't log in even through the community 

Please use the option that says you didn't get the code/resend code but select the e-mail option.

Need Help? Let's chat.