cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

220lr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've tried contacting the mod team but no response thus far. I am currently locked out of my account and have tried several times to receive a password reset, but it isn't being sent to my email. I'm currently unable to use my phone despite my plan expiring 2 days from now and would like to reset it ASAP given the upcoming long weekend. Just posting this to see if there's any assistance. Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13

220lr

Thank you @will13am I am still waiting on a response

@220lr wrote:

@will13amDo you happen to know how long it will take? None of the passwords I usually use are working and it's been hours now that my phone has been essentially of no use.

If you touch base with the moderator team to do a password reset, it should be done within an hour or two.  

220lr

@will13amDo you happen to know how long it will take? None of the passwords I usually use are working and it's been hours now that my phone has been essentially of no use.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Dougmania wrote:

Make sure you whitelisted publicmobile.ca to prevent spam filters from deleting these messages.

Hopefully the email you used to register is correct, and the modteam can confirm.

It is unfortunate the modteam didn't respond yet, it is the long weekend and I would expect response to be slower than normal.

White list is a good idea, but this is not the problem.  The password reset function is broken at the moment.  However, repair is ongoing. 

220lr

Thank you @CS_Agent

@meoconThank you, I was considering doing that if all else fails. I'm on a work computer right now though so I'm afraid of clearing anything!

@Delilah12no, not trying to cancel anything nor close my account.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@220lr you can try to clear cache, cookie, etc... on your web browser or use another web browser to reset a password. Maybe it'll help just give it a try 🙂

Delilah12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You are unable to reset password for the self serve online AND cannot use your phone for outgoing/incoming calls? Did you attempt to cancel your account? You may need time to let your initial request to complete before you can reset and try to begin another plan.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @220lr,

We have received your private message and will be getting back to you shortly!

Best,

Syed

220lr

@meoconThank you for your reply! No, I haven't set up autopay though I should have a balance in my account due to a double payment a few months back. I suspect that due to the Canada Day weekend not many mods will be available right now. Unfortunately if my phone is out of service I will be missing a lot of work-related texts. Hopefully the issue will be resolved. I just need a simple password reset and I'm not getting that email sent for whatever reason.

Dougmania

Make sure you whitelisted publicmobile.ca to prevent spam filters from deleting these messages.

Hopefully the email you used to register is correct, and the modteam can confirm.

It is unfortunate the modteam didn't respond yet, it is the long weekend and I would expect response to be slower than normal.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@220lr Did you set up auto pay?

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.