cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

Waynecoomber
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I am locked out of my account tried to login and update my cc information so my auto renew continues as it expires end of this month couldnt remember my password tried to reset and says im locked out of my accoubt now
2 REPLIES 2

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Waynecoomber!

Try using private browsing or another browser. Also, have you tried resetting your password? If it doesn't work, you'll need the assistance of a moderator to check this for you.

I suggest you send them a private message. Be sure to include your Public Mobile phone number and account number as well as a detailed description of your problem. Click here to know how contact them. They are available Mon-Thursday from 9am to 9pm and Friday-Sunday from 9am to 5:30pm (eastern time). They usually respond pretty fast to help requests!

I hope your problem will be solved quickly 🙂

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Your account may need a password reset with the help of a moderator.  You should send a private message to one of them. How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Since password resets are time-sensitive, and private messaging is the moderators' preferred communication channel, I recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account. To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger. Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.

Need Help? Let's chat.