cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

Ethandenn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have been locked out of my other 2 accounts. The login page tells me to try again after 1 hour, but after waiting for like a day it still says to try again after 1 hour. Now it just says locked out of account. What should I do to get back in? Resetting my password doesn't help either.

7 REPLIES 7

Andrew86
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yup...I've waited and hour...several hours , until the next day...it doesn't make a difference...when I go to password reset page it says in a little pink box above that I'm locked out...I'm locked out, I can receive reset codes  on my phone and emails to my email...but they are useless...I reset my password and it wants to send me a code...i put the code in and it takes me back to reset my password...I reset again..and it sends me a code...i put in the code and it sends me back to reset5 my password...I HAVE waited whatever lockout time..although I don't receive any messages telling me how long the lockout time is..I wait half a day...a whole day...either way when I reset my password it still tells me i'm locked out 

Andrew86

also  I am not "new in town"  its just that I cant post or access "community" because in order to be able to do that I have to be able to sign in...what genius created this system ???

@Andrew86 wrote:

I'm locked out, I can receive reset codes  on my phone and emails to my email...but they are useless...I reset my password and it wants to send me a code...i put the code in and it takes me back to reset my password...I reset again..and it sends me a code...i put in the code and it sends me back to reset5 my password...I HAVE waited whatever lockout time..although I don't receive any messages telling me how long the lockout time is..I wait half a day...a whole day...either way when I reset my password it still tells me i'm locked out  .

Public Mobile's Self Serve lockouts last for 1 hour.

Andrew86

I'm locked out, I can receive reset codes  on my phone and emails to my email...but they are useless...I reset my password and it wants to send me a code...i put the code in and it takes me back to reset my password...I reset again..and it sends me a code...i put in the code and it sends me back to reset5 my password...I HAVE waited whatever lockout time..although I don't receive any messages telling me how long the lockout time is..I wait half a day...a whole day...either way when I reset my password it still tells me i'm locked out  .

Ethandenn

Alright it worked thank you!

Ethandenn

Thank you I'll try it again in an hour

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Ethandenn 

since you have mutliple accounts, you might want to wait an hour first, then use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login to avoid cache problem 

if same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.