cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

Dimarco_Ash
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been attempting to get into my account, changing the password several times only for it to tell me to wait 1-3 hours each time 

any way to avoid this in the future?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dimarco_Ash 

1-3 hours each time when changing your password?

To avoid in the future, write down email and password and keep it somewhere so you won’t forget.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Dimarco_Ash - so have you waited the suggested 1-3 hours each time? And still, you get the 1-3 hours reattempt message?

Have you been changing your Community name/nickname more than once? That can mess up log in credentials.

Have you tried the "Forgot your email" option? Maybe that will reset something.

If still issues, and the Chatbot does not work for you to private message Public Mobile customer support, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. 

Dimarco_Ash
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dimarco_Ash  To many failed attempts will lock you out for n hour at a time . But if you have reset password and still cannot log in please get support to help you regain access 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.