cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account, need account number

Hamed1962
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I attempted a password reset but forgot my security question. I keep getting myself locked out when trying the passwords I remember. My credit card on file expired and my plan is on hold, thus I have no service at all.

Please help me log into my account!!

8 REPLIES 8

Hamed1962

I tried to make a payment on 611 but you have to use a card that is already on the account and mine has expired so I needed to add a new credit card. 

How do I contact the moderator team?

@mimmo wrote:

@will13am  i believe you dont need a pin to apply a voucher, only to make paymeets with creditcard, possibly to buy addons.

Okay, I stand corrected then.  Makes it even easier to go this route. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am  i believe you dont need a pin to apply a voucher, only to make paymeets with creditcard, possibly to buy addons.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Hamed1962, as already suggested, the only recourse is to seek moderator team assistance to complete the password reset.  Since interaction times are very long, you might want to consider getting a voucher and applying it via 611 to restore your service assuming you still know your account PIN code. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you can't get into your account or use 611, 

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

They are the only ones that'll be able to help you.

harrypham1205

Try to guess the security question a few more times, and if that doesn't work, contact a moderator immediately, hope it gets resolved. 🙂

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could buy a voucher and call 611 to make a payment in the meantime.  Did you try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try to clear your cache and cookies then reboot and try logging into your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.