cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of Account

Cars7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have another account with public and I currently can not get into it. I think when I set it up I mistyped my email address. Everything I enter does not work. The phone is working and I know the password but I can't get into my account to fix it. When I click the forgot email button it says it will send me a link to my email, but again the email it has is incorrect. Please help

4 REPLIES 4

Cars7

I can answer all but one of these questions as this is the problem. I mistyped the email address while registering for my account and cannot login. I don't know what the email address that is registered to the account is. 

Phone Number 825-977-9939

Address: 2 Sweetberry Cove, Leduc AB. T9E 0L6

last 4 digits: 7219

Email address: unknown

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello@ Cars7

Lucian here and thank you for reaching us! I will be more than happy to assist you today!

In order to start the investigation would you please provide us your phone number and answer to the security questions bellow:

- the last four digits of the registered credit card
- the email address currently registered on the account
- the full billing address with postal code

Regards

Lucian CS_Agent

Cars7

Thank you. I tried and am just waiting for a response.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cars7 Support can help to update the email login to the correct one.  Please message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.