cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out my account help!

Calexander2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It won’t let me log in or change my password, won’t send me an email either. Please help me I need to add on my credit card to pay my bill 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You'll need your 4-digit PIN though.

In both cases. 611 or moderator.

@AnonymousI tried calling 611 and selected the payment option for voucher and it asked me to insert a 12 digit pin?

Oh yeah you're right. I just referred to my 611 reference and yeah it doesn't ask for the 4-digit PIN. Other functions in 611 need the PIN. I guess it'll take your money without caring that you're you.

Thanks for clarifying that. Duh. 🙂

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Anonymous wrote:

@AnonymousI tried calling 611 and selected the payment option for voucher and it asked me to insert a 12 digit pin?

Anonymous
Not applicable

PIN already mentioned for moderator.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Calexander2

Until you resolve the CC issue...recharge.com..buy a voucher...add using 611 is an option..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Calexander2, If you need to...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Note that the current wait time could be as much as 2-3 days 😞

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Calexander2 wrote:

It won’t let me log in or change my password, won’t send me an email either. Please help me I need to add on my credit card to pay my bill 

@Calexander2IF the password reset e-mail does not arrived and you have checked your spam folder please message the moderator team. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly.

You can also make a payment by calling 611 on your phone, by a pre-registered card on the accout or buy purchasing a voucher from recharge.com

Need Help? Let's chat.