cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked account

Hormozn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Urgent,

They locked my internet and my phone call without warning, I am in middle of trip in Quebec city! What should I do? They just have machine to answer! Where can I buy a better sim card?

18 REPLIES 18

Ok good so I guess you've renewed your services. Can you log in to the account now?

Hormozn

Thank you, couche tard solved the problem!

Way earlier in the thread you were given a link to support. That is the method. They are the support people. But it's all typing. No verbal.

Hormozn

Thank you..strangely, there is no real support in public mobile..not even an agent that I can call and explain the situation..hopefully I can find voucher or even a sim cart this time of night

Then that is likely the problem with the account. The bank seems to have done a chargeback. This place doesn't like that. So do the voucher thing and hopefully it will all come back. I think you still need to contact support though.

Hormozn

Exactly, few days ago some one made a purchase from my credit card. Because I used the internet from the hotel to buy something, so I contact the bank and block the visa card and I use my other card to buy items and used my sim card internet. But funnily enough, today public mobile, block my internet and my calls and ask me for a payment..and I need their internet to securely pay them..it is ironic!

Did you have some kind of trouble with your credit card and the bank refunded you some purchases and maybe one of them was here?

Hormozn

I don't have secure internet to put my visa card

Hormozn

We have couche tard here. I am in Quebec city! I am in a trip..thank you guys, I will go to couche tard now, if I don't find, I have to go to virgin plus tomorrow

@Hormozn  You can go to 7-11 shell gas or even re charge .com and load voucher *611

Hormozn

Where is the shoppers Drug mart? Here, we have IGA, dollarama and something like that. I never seen shoppers drug mart. Can I find voucher in other stores?

Then please follow our advice about hitting up a Shoppers Drug Mart. This will put funds into your account right away and get you ..."back on the road"... sort of speak.  Wow... that was cheesy. LOL

Hormozn

I had a conversation with cs agent, she told me that unfortunately she cannot do anything. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

If you're account is on hold because of a lack of payment, fastest way to resolve is to follow @Handy1 suggestion. Stop by a Shoppers Drug Mart and pick up a Public Mobile voucher. Then call 611 and follow the prompts to pay it. Then wait a few minutes and reboot your phone after it accepts payment. Let us know if that solves your situation.

And enjoy your road trip though Quebec. 

@Hormozn  You can ask support to update it for you then also 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hormozn

611 is a machine! It does not understand anything.for manual payment I have to enter my credit card info in a public internet. My last visa card info was stolen that way.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Hormozn  Is your account active or on hold ? Log into account what’s its say . You can also buy payment vouchers and load them *611 to resume service or just make manual payment if needed 

Need Help? Let's chat.