cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Account.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When signing into this Account with the correct Credentials, it kept saying the Password was wrong and so I changed it which seemed to work, however immediately after when I tried Logging in it said 'Exceeded the Number of Log-in Attempts. Your account is locked. Please try again after 1 hour.', so I set a timer for an hour and a couple minutes to be safe since I'm desperately trying to get a US Add-on for this Account.. once the timer went off I tried Logging in again, to which It said the same thing over an hour later..

I gave up with it knowing maybe the timer didn't finish, which is fine but my morning it should be working.. it's now morning, I've attempted to Login again and it's STILL telling me that it's 'Exceeded Login Attempts'..

I've tried on a variety of different devices, from using the Mobile App, to the Website, I cleared my Cache and Cookies and nothing seems to be working, no matter how long I wait it wants me to wait another hour because of 'Exceeded Login Attempts'... why is it doing this and why doesn't this hour ever end?

Screenshot_20231215-060911_Samsung Internet.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Priority

Nope never fixed, still an ongoing issue for this individual. Customer Service has been throwing them in loops and loops.

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Priority 

Did you get this issue fixed? If so by whom? Thx.

Priority

There seems to be alot of Glitches in the system since that Maintenance on December 1st..

In order to buy the Add-on using 611, it'd asking for an Account PIN which I either don't know or didn't set up on this Account.. therefore it won't let me buy the Add-on, and I'm unable to Sign in to update the PIN. 😕

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Priority 

Maybe a glitch in the system. 

Have you tried calling 611 on your phone.  You could purchase US add ons via 611. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Priority  Time to let support step in and help you re gain access 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.