=====================

Moderator Response Time

Updated time:

=====================

Initial contact time:  ???? To be updated

First response time: ???? To be updated

Wait time:. ???? To be updated

=====================

With the issue related to last weekend update, moderator team was very busy in helping subscribers. Some subscribers were waiting 3 or 4 days to get help.  The bad part is not knowing the status of the moderator queue 

I will keep this post updated.  But i need every one help to provide me your contact moderator information.  I will check this thread to update the beginning of this post.  Thank you in advance.

Initial contact time:   yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm

First response time:. yyyy.mm.dd hh:mm

Wait time: xx days yy hours

10 REPLIES 10

jwestacott
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Completely disagree with those saying this is a waste of time. At least it gives users a ballpark idea that you might be waiting days and not hours like some claim. I understand that this is more of a self service provider but seems like the Moderators are seriously overworked and understaffed and not provided with the appropriate tools if it takes 3-4 days to get your password unlocked. Virtually every web application in the world has figured out a working solution for a password reset so extermely disappointed

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

You may only have access to edit the OP for a few hours to a day really not sure but I wouldn't think you will be able to edit a few days later

@ShawnC13 FYI there is no time limit.  To test, I just edited a post of mine from 2015:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Curiosity-what-s-the-quot-mb-quot-stand-f...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

There is no way to verify accuracy of any reported results.  Also, not everyone who has contacted a moderator is going to take the time to post in this thread.  Another factor coming into play is the fact that most people who report their experiences are more likely to be people who waited a relatively longer period of time.  This will skey results greatly. 

popping

No much I can do if no one will provide the support data.  This thread will die. This is my attempt for a newbie to this forum hopefully to make thing better. Form the feedback, it is obviously not a good idea. I cannot delete this thread.  If the Oracle members have the power to delete this thread, by all means, please kills this thread.  Thanks

@popping wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

What exactly is the point here? We all know that due to high volume of requests because of promo deals and system outage, they are really behind. They will eventually catch up and it will be back to normal. 

From the last few days' discussions, I realized that PM is not going to keep this community updated for the respone time. Subscribers wish to know how long the wait is. I will update OP with subscriber's inputs every hour during the office hours of moderator team.  

You may only have access to edit the OP for a few hours to a day really not sure but I wouldn't think you will be able to edit a few days later

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@popping wrote:

From the last few days' discussions, I realized that PM is not going to keep this community updated for the respone time. Subscribers wish to know how long the wait is. I will update OP with subscriber's inputs every hour during the office hours of moderator team.  

Any numbers you post will be misleading:

-Not every issue requires the same amount of time

-Not every member will post there times here, so the numbers will be severly off 

-A user's initial contact time may be outside of moderator hours

@popping How are you going to find out ETAs? Even if people report to you, they could not give you all details such as if they had to send multiple pms due to not enough info or failed to provide info on exact problem. 

I think this is waste of time, but I don't mind if you wanna keep it up. 

Saverio
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

popping

@NDesai wrote:

What exactly is the point here? We all know that due to high volume of requests because of promo deals and system outage, they are really behind. They will eventually catch up and it will be back to normal. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.