cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legit Answers Being Deleted by Public Mobile System

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello.

In the last month I've noticed a lot of legit responses are being deleted by the system. There are no fowl words, no bad links, only Public Mobile links if used and all answers are legit. This keeps happening and I've reported it over a dozen times in the last month to a "Moderator" yet I have never got a single response by anyone explaining why this is happening. 

I just responded to someone and it was deleted by the system. I just saw @HALIMACS post removed as well.

Why does this keep on happening and what is Public Mobile doing to fix this problem??

3 REPLIES 3

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

I have reported to CS_Agents also! I post replies the same way I always do & it keeps getting removed to unmoderated section on Public Mobile! It has been happening on several posts today! It doesn’t matter how I type it! All I am trying to do is help & being restricted from doing so! This is very time consuming & a lot of work typing so much out just to get removed each time!

Edit! Yet, customers are posting private information here publicly & those successful post!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I just had 3 more posts deleted by the system. They were legit answers with Public Mobile links. 

Need Help? Let's chat.