cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legacy plan data coverage

Rush2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have a legacy 90 day plan, i will be travelling to Quebec for couple of days and was wondering if my data will work without any addon or roaming charge? 

6 REPLIES 6

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Huh?? 🤔

@Alexandf wrote:

@Rush2 

this company not have any extra charge. if you plan not cover what you have it's not working.

if you needed to by works there buy it add-ons for 500min for $5 canada w talk.

The customer isn't asking about long distance calling.  Long distance add-ons don't help with data usage.

@Rush2 wrote:

Hello,

I have a legacy 90 day plan, i will be travelling to Quebec for couple of days and was wondering if my data will work without any addon or roaming charge? 

I noticed that you're asking about past 90-day plans.  None of Public Mobile's plans (post Telus purchase) have ever had any difference in network coverage/data coverage when compared to any of the other plans.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rush2   yes, your data will work without problem.  Data is Canada-wide, so you can use it anywhere in Canada without extra fee.  

Enjoy and have a safe trip

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Rush2 hi you will have no issues using your data while you travel anywhere in Canada 

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Rush2 

this company not have any extra charge. if you plan not cover what you have it's not working.

if you needed to by works there buy it add-ons for 500min for $5 canada w talk.

Need Help? Let's chat.