cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legacy Loyalty Rewards - How to Confirm if I still have them?

JonathanNicoll
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm puzzled about something.

Last month, Public Mobile informed me that they could not complete my auto payment.  Apparently, it's because the credit card it as a fraudulent activity for the first time.  In doing so, the credit card that I was using was cancelled; I was sent a new credit card.  However, in order to pay for the phone bill, I had to go to the nearest Telus store and purchase a voucher for the bill to be paid in time.

During all of this and just now when I checked, I still don't see information about these legacy loyalty rewards that I used to have.  I used to have a discount for being a member for more than a year and for automatic payments.  

How do I verify if they still exist, if this is a glitch that should be corrected, and/or if I somehow lost these benefits (even though I never formally requested to be shifted over to the new Rewards system)?

I'd appreciate your insights on this.

5 REPLIES 5

@JonathanNicoll  we happy you got it all sorted out finally 🙂

JonathanNicoll
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How weird is this!

After reading the three responses I got in this conversation, I checked the Public Mobile app on my phone once again to see if I could find a section called "Upcoming Payment."  It now shows the rewards that I have had.  So, it seems that the issue has been resolved somehow.

Thank you dust2dust, Handy1, and soften for your inputs. I appreciate them.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

An important detail is whether the bank charged back the charges from here? You said you logged in and checked your rewards though. So not likely. Check your payment history from here to make sure the rewards weren't paid in the day before your renewal that failed.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JonathanNicoll  Check your rewards portal do you see points or $ value also check your payment tab do you see this in your bill auto pay and loyalty this is old rewards new points you have to redeem 15 points for $15 off 

Handy1_0-1688586285479.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JonathanNicoll  usually you can login to My Account and check the Rewards tab and you can confirm if you are in the Legacy rewards system.  But with your situation, you likely cannot login My Account to check.  So, you have to message support and confirm

But from experience, they won't migrate you onto new rewards system because of your situation, you should still be on the legacy rewards earning the same rewards 

Need Help? Let's chat.