cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest bill doesn't reflect my rewards deductions

HezzyBear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my latest bill doesn't reflect my rewards deduction. All that shows now is $25.00 plus interest so the total is $28.25. Do I not get my rewards taken off anymore?  Please explain.

Thank you

Gary xxxxx  xxx-xxx-xxxx

5 REPLIES 5

HezzyBear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you to everyone that replied.

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@HezzyBear - Please remove your number via the dropdown arrow and click on "Edit Post" as this is a Public Forum.

Recently Public Mobile has moved all customers to Points system, where you have to pay full price but you will get points instead of $$$ saved.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@HezzyBear 

You probably missed the text or email Public Mobile sent you earlier.

PM retired the old reward system and everyone will be migrated on the new Public Points system. 
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points

With this new system, you pay the full amount first (with Available Funds on your My Account or via your credit/debit card on the system), and hence you see a higher charge now. 
Then PM will give you the points to your point account within 48 hours.  Once you collected 15 points, you can redeem $15 bill payment yourself to bring the next payment down.  

For what you can earn,

• you will get the same friend referral, 1 point (= $1) for every referral every month.
  • Instead of $2 autopay, you earn 5% point of your plan amount in points. 
  • Instead of loyalty rewards, you will earn 10 point on your Anniversary date every year 
  • You will still earn Give-Back rewards by participating in the Community. Everyone has a chance to earn can  1/2/5/10/15/20 points depends on the overall participation of the month 

I have to admit not as good as before, but you are still earning, just in a slower pace 

Here is more information about the rewards system migration:
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@HezzyBear 

the old Rewards have been replaced with Points now. Once you've amased at least 15 Points, you must apply those Points be applied to renewal, add-ons or contests avialable that day.

ed

Need Help? Let's chat.