cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large SIM Orders.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Within the Public Mobile app and 'Shop SIM Card Section' it only allows me to Purchase one SIM Card per time.. so I cannot put ×2 or ×3 on the same order but I can order one after the other individually. 

I was wondering could $100-$200 be deducted from my Available Funds, and have 10-20 sent out all at once in the same order, instead of placing 10 different orders, one at a time?

Alternatively- could the funds for 10-20 SIM Cards be deducted from my Public Mobile Account, and I could pick up those SIMs from a Telus or Mobile Klinic Location instead of having them shipped out?

3 REPLIES 3

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thats what I want to hope for, all my Rewards are redeemed now and available as Account Credit, hence why I'd rather order from Public Mobile for $10 Account Funds, than $5 on Amazon with my Credit Card. 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Priority wrote:

Within the Public Mobile app and 'Shop SIM Card Section' it only allows me to Purchase one SIM Card per time.. so I cannot put ×2 or ×3 on the same order but I can order one after the other individually. 

I was wondering could $100-$200 be deducted from my Available Funds, and have 10-20 sent out all at once in the same order, instead of placing 10 different orders, one at a time?

Alternatively- could the funds for 10-20 SIM Cards be deducted from my Public Mobile Account, and I could pick up those SIMs from a Telus or Mobile Klinic Location instead of having them shipped out?

@Priority , you may need to ask @J_PM or a CS_Agent if there’s a way to use your points/rewards (that you have as your available funds) to purchase bulk SIM Cards from your account!

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

If you want to buy bulk, Amazon is your friend

Amazon 

At the same time you'd be charged $10 if you want through PM but only $4.99 on Amazon. 

I'm sure you'd be able to use any available credits on your account to purchase SIM cards. However sending them to a Telus store is not an option. It would only go to the address you have on file with PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.