cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOST MY ACCOUNT!

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
  • Just great!  After some of my posts and solutions were deleted - now I can't log in to my account - NOW WHAT?

That's what I now get!

LET’S COMPLETE YOUR ACTIVATION.
Resume ActivationGo to Login Page

PS ——CS Agent was able to reset account back to normal. THANK YOU, THANK YOU  CS wish there was away I could give the solution to the agent that fixed my account back to normal.
39 REPLIES 39

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Glad to hear your account access was solved. Reminder: responding on both accounts is not advised as the forum is for customers in need of support.  

Old1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Found the Beer account - but forgot the email associated with it so I can't log in - any ideas other then to ask CS again and again - they can't help and always escalate the problem and I never hear back.

Old1

Rest assuredScreenshot 2023-06-15 at 10.49.37 AM.png

PS - It may make you happy to know that I can no longer access the BEER account.

@Old1 so @BEER  is you? 

there are couple posts you replied each other, so you have been basically talking to yourself?? 

And your couple account had awarded each other solutions and bravos, too

I would ask CS agent if it is because of that and hence they "unlink" your different logins with My Account.  That could be the reason.  Maybe tell CS Agent you will stick with one account and see if they can delete all your other Community id/logins.  I think that can resolve your problem.

Old1

This is lots of fun - 

Old1

No a likely chance.

@Old1  haha.. Oracles are nice, mentioning them won't cause post deletion, it must be something else instead

hope to see you back as Beer soon

Old1

As some advise  -

@Old1   just to confirm , are you in fact @BEER ? or you are a different person just tagged onto this post as it is similar nature?  If so, would be better to start one your own since @BEER 's issue is resolved  🙂

Old1

The case has been escalated to pm engineering -

Wow @BEER  First time I heard people say account "lost and found", so did agent told you what happned?

How about your other accounts?  they are all safe?

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

PM CS Agent was able to reset account back to normal. THANK YOU, THANK YOU  CS wish there was away I could give the solution to the agent that fixed my account back to normal.

Old1

@dust2dust wrote:

@Old1- 611. But it's quite limited in what you can do in it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/934136

Thank you -

Old1

I should have left well enough alone --

@Old1- Do not allow them to make a whole new account for you. What a ridiculous idea of theirs. Ask to escalate to a more senior agent that would have better ideas.

@HALIMACS wrote:

@BEER 

Sucks!

How about users Sis49, Cow, Milk & OHI?

Similar fate?

Hmm...didn't notice the connection but makes sense now.

Old1

@dust2dust wrote:

@Old1- What does that even mean "re-set my account"? Are you talking about the community nickname account or are you talking about the service account? I had to make new community accounts temporarily on two service account logins and then they linked my old community accounts with their history to them. But that's community.

Adding - did you try logging in to the direct link I gave you earlier?

When I tried to update my email it took me to this forum and I set it up - avatar - name etc - but then everything went south .

@Old1- What does that even mean "re-set my account"? Are you talking about the community nickname account or are you talking about the service account? I had to make new community accounts temporarily on two service account logins and then they linked my old community accounts with their history to them. But that's community.

Adding - did you try logging in to the direct link I gave you earlier?

Old1

Agent responded -

If anybody's telling you that then they're bearing false witness. The old rewards system remains untouched. Customers need to manually step through the changeover. Don't.

Old1

@dust2dust wrote:

What happens if you try to login using the link?

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca

Adding - no we can't. Only support can muck around with your account. All we can do is guide you and suggest ideas.

I think it may be because my account was on the dollar rewards .

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What happens if you try to login using the link?

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca

Adding - no we can't. Only support can muck around with your account. All we can do is guide you and suggest ideas.

Old1

Can you re-set my account  ?

@Old1   we are just cusotmers here on this forum.  Only those who reply you on community inbox with name CS_agent are PM staff.  But we just try to help and hope you can get back our account ASAP

openning another ticket with support is the right thing to do. 

@Old1 wrote:

By the way why are you communicating with me ? Are you just another member or a cs agent?

By the way why are you communicating here if you're already communicating with support? We're all fellow customers trying to help our fellow customers.

Old1

@softech wrote:

@Old1   not sure if it is an problem with the email address used

but this is something support can easily fix.  Please open ticket with support by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

I have opened 2 tickets - 

@Old1   not sure if it is an problem with the email address used

but this is something support can easily fix.  Please open ticket with support by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Old1

@softech wrote:

@Old1   at which stage you got into problem? it cannot send a text to your phone? is your PM service active?

Yes my phone works as it should - 

@Old1   at which stage you got into problem? it cannot send a text to your phone? is your PM service active?

Need Help? Let's chat.