cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo referral credit now $50 (Until May 10)

KooJo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If anyone missed the boat on the koodo switch/refer-a-friend promos in the past, Koodo has bumped up the credit back to $50 until May 10.  Not sure if they are still offering the porting plan tho, but PM me if you need assistance 😉

22 REPLIES 22

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@wetcoaster, what are you in Vic for?

Was. After driving down in that solid down pour on Friday I decided to take advantage of the dry weather and get home last night... I was hosting a workshop at an outdoor industry convention.

Cool, there was an outdoor show in town this past weekend or a private event?

Members-only event with several workshops held outdoors in places somewhat accessible to the public.

Was. After driving down in that solid down pour on Friday I decided to take advantage of the dry weather and get home last night... I was hosting a workshop at an outdoor industry convention.

Cool, there was an outdoor show in town this past weekend or a private event?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Was. After driving down in that solid down pour on Friday I decided to take advantage of the dry weather and get home last night... I was hosting a workshop at an outdoor industry convention. Good to see people getting outside to enjoy the spring weather!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@will13am wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@MEU_21 wrote:

Transferring over tonight... why, how much of a cut are you offering?? Smiley Wink

No bidding from my end, so 5 cents from William is your best offer. Robot Sad

On the other hand, I nominate @wetcoaster, who gives way more than he receives, as worthy. Smiley Happy

Lol, is @wetcoaster running a pure lost leader business? 

So I'm away for an extended work weekend (actually attending an event in @mimmo's and @ShawnC13's home city) and you guys are already making fun of me?!?!?

(ROFL)

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

For those considering the switch,

It's worth it if you want to buy phones as well. It's worth it to have one Koodo and one PM account (my setup) this gives me phone and decent plans. Telus wants you to move so that they can improve post-paid numbers.

Some benefits, keep in mind some are more expensive than the PM add-ons:

1. Long distance call anywhere

2. Roaming anywhere

3. Subsidized phones

Disadvantages;

1. Post paid

2. May incur costs from over use

3. Must be on 30 day plan. (No 90 day option)

If you need a referral you can PM me.

KooJo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well, if someone is going to so brazen as to outright hijack my thread, then at least use my referral first:

Not going to have pages of referral links again they will be removed.

@angelaseg wrote:

If you need a referral, here you go:

angelaseg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you need a referral, here you go:

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ginawebster45 wrote:

Ho do u referral mumber when the plan active 

@Ginawebster45 this depends on exactly what you're asking, which from your quesiton I think could be....

1) As an existing Public Mobile customer, how do I refer a new customer?

If this is what you're asking, the answer is fairly simple:  you give that person your Public Mobile phone number, and tell them that on the very first page when they are activating their new SIM card on https://activate.publicmobile.com, they must select "Yes I was referred" in the "Were you referred to Public Mobile?" questoin, and type in your phone number into the 3 boxes where it says "Phone number of friend who referred you".  That's it.

OR,

2) If you already activated your account but did not enter in your friend's phone number as noted in 1) above, how can you correct this so that the friend gets the referral credit anyway?

If that's what you're asking, the simple answer is "you cannot, it's too late.".  Unfortunately, referral can only be established via 1) above, entering the referring friend's phone number during the first step of activation. There is no possible way to add it in after the fact.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Ginawebster45
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ho do u referral mumber when the plan active 

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Lol. Bidding Wars Gone Wild, on your next episode of PM-Koodo promo saga!

Are we having a bidding war here?  I will offer one nickel more?

@MEU_21 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@MEU_21 wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@MEU_21 What, you came back to PM and didn't ask me for my number as a referral? Robot LOL

Hope you did remember to give to someone.

Transferring over tonight... why, how much of a cut are you offering?? Smiley Wink

I don't know... someone offered me an iPhone XX (pronounced "dos equis"), 1x10^6 PM Bravos, and a handshake. Just kidding, 1x10^6 bravos will have a Y2K like crash on PM's forum, anyways... referral already spoken for, but thanks for the interest.

Oh well, next time.  Smiley Sad

MEU_21

@will13am wrote:

@MEU_21 wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

@MEU_21 What, you came back to PM and didn't ask me for my number as a referral? Robot LOL

I don't know... someone offered me an iPhone XX (pronounced "dos equis"), 1x10^6 PM Bravos, and a handshake. Just kidding, 1x10^6 bravos will have a Y2K like crash on PM's forum, anyways... referral already spoken for, but thanks for the interest.

@Luddite wrote:

@MEU_21 wrote:

On the other hand, I nominate @wetcoaster, who gives way more than he receives, as worthy. Smiley Happy

Lol, is @wetcoaster running a pure lost leader business? 

@MEU_21 wrote:

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@MEU_21 wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

MEU_21

@Luddite wrote:

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The timing for the double referral credit amounts to being all dressed up on Friday night and having nowhere to go.  This is the beginning of the quarter when activity is slow.  There is no incentive for anyone to sign up.  Save it for the month of June when hopefully the release of new hardware will promote some sales of existing offerings. 

MEU_21

@Luddite wrote:

@KooJo wrote:

If anyone missed the boat on the koodo switch/refer-a-friend promos in the past, Koodo has bumped up the credit back to $50 until May 10.  Not sure if they are still offering the porting plan tho, but PM me if you need assistance 😉

The migration deal to Koodo deal is over. Doubt anyone on any current PM plan will find anything attractive at Koodo unless they want a older phone. Best tell all your friends on Bell/Rogers/Telus. Robot wink

Anything can happen in a month. I transferred over to Koodo (plug: so let me know if you need a referral), but at the same time, I am comming back with another account to PM for the $10 plan! People still transferred in to PM after the fall promo, and even during the Koodo transition turmoil. Pick what works best for whatever use you need. I know someone who wants to transfer over to Koodo, but will wait it out to see if there are any good plan deals at Koodo before the deadline.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@KooJo wrote:

The migration deal to Koodo deal is over. Doubt anyone on any current PM plan will find anything attractive at Koodo unless they want a older phone. Best tell all your friends on Bell/Rogers/Telus. Robot wink

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Happy to help if anyone needs a referral code.  🙂  [Sorry, shameless, I know.]

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.