cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo port successful, but account shows temp #

aretog
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi there,

So I ported from Koodo last weekend by activating a temporary number first. Everything is fine, I can send and receive text and calls with my ported number and data is fine. However, I logged into my self serve account today and I noticed that when I click on My Plan & Add-Ons , the phone number field is still showing my temporary number instead of my ported number.

Anyone else have this issue? Will this need a fix? I'm worried it might mess things up if someone picks my temporary number on a permanent basis.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

aretog
Ok, its been a week since porting but my account still showing my temp number.... Its probably due to high traffic during thus promo i have to wait longer than usual for eveything to iron out...

Anyone who currently also has this issue during this promo can chime in?

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You're welcome, and I wish you the same trouble free experience with PM that I have been enjoying.  

aretog
Thanks @imm1304, that's good to know. I'll keep an eye out on it for the next few days. And yes my Koodo account is deactivated

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @aretog,

Welcome to PM!

I had this for a few days if I remember correctly.  It will get updated to your ported number soon.  I wouldn't worry about it because your have already confirmed that your ported number is fully functional now.  Also, your Koodo account must be deactivated now.   

Need Help? Let's chat.