cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Koodo offer

happy1911
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am wondering if there is any offers to switch over to koodo i now there was one back awhile ago i was going to do it and then something happened.  is there any other offers out there right now

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@happy1911 wrote:

i am debating about going to the 3g don't know if i will see a great reduction in speed  i have the 90 6gb for 120

If you don't need Canada wide minutes, keep the LTE plan.

For the occasional long distance calls, get the $8 200 minutes add-on with no expiry.  It is only 4 cents/minute.

happy1911
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am debating about going to the 3g don't know if i will see a great reduction in speed  i have the 90 6gb for 120

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@happy1911

There is no PM to Koodo migration offer at the moment.  My educated guess is next Feb or March for another migration offer because they do not need promo during the Christmas shopping season.  They may want to boost the sale in Feb/March before Telus 2019 first quarter end in March.

But PM plan are very competitive. 

e.g PM $38 with autopay 5GB vs last Koodo migration plan $35 5GB 

I prefer PM plan without overage which is perfect for teenages.  

I started with PM $45 5.5GB plan with the intention to wait for the PM to Koodo migration, then switched to $45 6GB.  Now, I had downgraded to $40 5GB as I don't need 6GB.  With the PM rewards, It does not matter to me anymore whether I get a migration offfer or not.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

No migration offers at the moment as far as I can tell. The last ones were all targeted, so you were only eligible if you got the according text message.

Need Help? Let's chat.