cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KOODO TOP UP i've been overcharged.

conquistadorkab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Capture d’écran 2022-02-24 142248.png  Hi

I'm new to Public Mobile, i signed up to pay $35.00 CA for 30 days. I pay that, which i don't understand why you took $40.25 and $79.10 CA?

6 REPLIES 6

@conquistadorkab wrote:

I living in Saint-John N-B Canada, it is my first time using Koodo.

@conquistadorkab   You meant first time using Koodo or Public Mobile?

If you never use Koodo before and first time to use Public Mobile , I think you should open ticket with PM Support and have them to investigate.  The charge amount does not make much sense to us.  $79.10 is $68.78+tax in NB, PM usually does not have a charge like that..  

If you have not open a ticket with PM Support yet, please do so

conquistadorkab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I living in Saint-John N-B Canada, it is my first time using Koodo.

I believe charges for Koodo services would display as KOODO MOBILE PAC, unless the OP was with Koodo as a pre-paid customer.

Were you possibly with Koodo pre-paid previously, @conquistadorkab ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@conquistadorkab   I believe you are in Quebec.  $40.25 is the correct charge.  $79.10  would be $68.80+tax.  Any chance you were with Koodo before you join PM?  I don't think the $79.10 is related with your PM account

Anonymous
Not applicable

@conquistadorkab : The $40.25 is fine at 15%. But that $79.10 makes no sense.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

That IS unusual if you only have ONE public mobile account on the $35 plan @conquistadorkab 

I would contact the CSA's to get the other one credited back.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.