cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just started my plan yesterday and I'm low on GB why

Salvo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I started my plan yesterday  I dint even use my data much I have 5gb. I don't know how I used 3.95          I don't think my GB renewed 

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Salvo - go by what data is left on your account with what is showing here under your My Account, as it should be the most accurate.

esjliv_0-1658527480999.png

If you are looking at the usage details, note that data usage can take 6-12 hours to populate the details that show there.

If you are receiving this message or looking at the usage about data usage on your phone device, then ensure the start date aligns with your plan date.

If still not making sense after exhausting your troubleshooting as CSA to check your account and usage listed.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Shinigami
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi salvo, 

Could be you left your data on while the background Google play store started update the apps for you automatic, try to set you google playstore to wifi download and see if your public mobile still drain your data. best is to turn it off your data while not in use. if you need to use it just turn it back on 🙂 hope this help for you Cheers 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Salvo Hi self-serve accounts seem to be having a few issues updating try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser in ingognito mode see if that helps

Meow
Mayor / Maire

What your usage says when you log in to your account?

Can you provide usage screenshot showing 3.5GB used in one day?

Do you keep DATA On all the time?

Need Help? Let's chat.