cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just changed my subscription....not working

Earwax
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't make a call out because it says I have not mins.  In my plan.   I didn't select pay as you go and I can't dial out. 

17 REPLIES 17

happy that issue is fixed 

Earwax

I can't believe it's fixed.   I changed the network to 3g and no networks were found.  I changed to 4g in manual selections and selected Public Mobile and I no longer receive a message that I need to purchase additional mins.   This problem is fixed.  

hi @Earwax I saw this fix before , maybe give it a try 

try change network to Manual and select Public Mobile , change the network mode to 3G and test.  If it works, keep it with Manual but try network mode with 4G as well as Automatic 

Earwax

The weirdest thing dialing out a second time right after I received a message "Sorry you call be dial because you don't have mins.".  I called the same number right after and the call connects.   Something is wrong on the account.   Should I create a new ticket with this new information?   The original problem is there when I make the first call.

@Earwax if you need to make urgent call and you have wifi or data, download VoIP app like Textnow or Fongo and use it to make calls

but please first submit your ticket to agent

Earwax

This is the first time having any issue and there is no way I could let anyone in my family to endure this.   I'm want to tear my hair out because I want to make calls now and I can't.  Can't talk to anyone no eta this is a huge problem.   

hi @Earwax we are just customers like you.  Submit a ticket early and get it resolved. Support usually reply in 2 to 4 hours 

Earwax

This sucks with no support.  I did a network reset.  Had to add the APN manually to allow data to work however I still get a message about mins on my account.   I don't have a pay as you go account.   People can call me however I can't call out because of the mins message received.   How long does this issues take to get resolved ?  I can't fix it.  

Public Mobile is self serve. No phone contact. If you need help then you have to submit a ticket through the system. 

@Earwax wrote:

Yes, my account says subscribed.   However when I try to dial out it says I have no mins on my account.  All day I'm not able to make a call out.   Why isn't there someone to talk to?    This is very frustrating.    

@Earwax 

Did you reboot your phone? 

If that did not work, try a network reset of phone  Note: this will erase any saved Wifi passwords. 

Unfortunately, there is no call centre or live chat feature with Public mobile.   Troubleshooting advice offered by community members (customers like yourself) on this forum.  Customer service agents are contacted by the ticketing system or private messaging. 

hi @Earwax 

does mobile data work??

you tried calling with a 1 in front of the 10 digits??  tried your sim in another phone?

if that does not work,   please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Earwax

I didn't select my problem was resolved.  

Earwax

Yes, my account says subscribed.   However when I try to dial out it says I have no mins on my account.  All day I'm not able to make a call out.   Why isn't there someone to talk to?    This is very frustrating.    

Neil11
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will need to contact customer service agent to fix your issue. Either via the following link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If you are having a difficult time, then you can private message CSA:

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Earwax which plan did you switch to? Does your account show as subscribed? 

Maybe a payment is required to resume service. 

If no payment is required and all should be working fine, restart your phone.

If its still not working,  use the chatbot to create a ticket or the support section.

Earwax

I changed subscriptions.  

Rastin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you port your old number to PM or are you using a new number?

Need Help? Let's chat.