cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just asking for possibility if my paused account can be switched to the 4g $34 plan?

comegetsome
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service has been paused for quite sometime.  I would like to assess for the possiblity to switch it to the 4g $34 plan but I talked to the online rep that can't be done on his/her end as this is a major change which can only be done on your end. 

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @comegetsome 

$34 was for new activation only before, but it is now available for everyone, existing subscribers as well!!!

comegetsome
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks all!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@comegetsome 

This sounds like a question for the Customer Support Agents, as we here (in the community forum) are just other customers like yourself.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @comegetsome 

We are customers just like you.

o contact a Customer Service Agent, please click on the following link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to keep an eye on the top right corner where you’ll see this icon show up.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1698710106976.png

Need Help? Let's chat.