cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Ported from Bell - Cannot Make or Receive Phone Calls - HELP PLS!

dcwmobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got the $34 50gb Can-US plan yesterday and ported my number over from Bell yesterday.

But I cannot make or receive any phone calls at all. I need my phone to work as I am travelling for business soon. What do I do / who do I call please? It's very important.

5 REPLIES 5

@dcwmobile   Yes, the easier way is to send a private message using the link I gave you for if the chatbot didn't work.  You only need to be logged in to the community for the private message system to work, it is not the same as the chatbot.

dcwmobile

Yes I did.

dcwmobile

I went into the chatbot but I was having so many issues - saying I needed to create a Community account first, which I did but I felt I was going down the rabbit hole. I also rebooted my phone - still didn't work. Isn't there an easier way? 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@dcwmobile  I don't think it's a porting problem since you can't make calls.  Did you restart the phone with the PM sim in it?  If still not working you can contact customer service at the chat icon bottom right of this page.  If the chatbot gives you problems send a private message to support using this link 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@dcwmobile when you ported your number did you reply to the text to confirm the port?

Need Help? Let's chat.