cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

June 1st Promotion did not receive 5GB add-on

Melissa257
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I purchased the SIM card on June 1st and enrolled in the $25/month plan on June 7th.  I have not received the 5GB add-on.

Please apply the add-on to my account, thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

sharon1

Thanks- my post generated a conversation with a moderator (hoping I did all that was required 🙂) so I will await a response and resolution. Appreciate the guidance.

Melissa257

I messaged the moderators as suggested and they we able to add it to my account.

sharon1

Hi Melissa- I have the same issue and appreciate your starting the discussion on this. I would appreciate Public Mobile honouring the special they offered. I have been a great advocate to tell others about Public Mobile but am holding off continuing to do so until I know I can honestly tell others they can trust the service. Sharon 

I had the same. Moderators fixed mine too. What happendin my case was my sim card showed ordered the next morning but from the response email from pm they were able to confirm I qualified.

You might as well look that up while you're waiting.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Melissa257 wrote:

Hello,

I purchased the SIM card on June 1st and enrolled in the $25/month plan on June 7th.  I have not received the 5GB add-on.

Please apply the add-on to my account, thank you.

@Melissa257  Did you purchase the card online and activated it using the same email that was used when ordering the sim card? If yes, then you need to notify Public Mobile to resolve the issue. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Melissa257 hi  I had the same issue you will have to contact a moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.