cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Johnny

Johnny411
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I purchased a monthly card and I cannot receive incoming calls or make outgoing and can't receive texts or send out texts.

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Johnny411 wrote:

Hi there, I purchased a monthly card and I cannot receive incoming calls or make outgoing and can't receive texts or send out texts.

@Johnny411  - if you are just talking about purchasing a Public Mobile SIM card, now you must Activate it to be a customer with a plan. Activate here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/portal/activation

Are you a current customer that is in Suspended status within 90 days?

If so, are talking about a voucher to top up your current account/plan, by chance? 

You can add this payment voucher by calling 611 or logging into Self Serve to add it that way. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM has no 'monthly card'. They have various mobile plans depending on your need.

Could you please clarify what exactly did you purchase?

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Johnny411 

Have you activated a SIM yet? If so, did you get a new number or did you port in a number from another carrier?

How long ago did you activate and what plan are you on?

These details will provide us the info we need to help further 🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Johnny411   What is a "monthly card"  ?  Did you just join Public Mobile today?  did you go through the Activation?  If you did, What kind of phone do you have? brand and model?  

did you try rebooting the phone?  what is showing on the phone screen?  SIM not provisioned?  No Network?  No SIM?

or you have been using Public Mobile but account is suspended and need to top up with voucher?

Can you kindly provide us more info?

Need Help? Let's chat.