cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Busy Signal for Callers Trying to Get a Hold of Me

krobock
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having issues with my received calls actually connecting. I am told that they are getting a busy signal when they call. Not even sending them to voice mail. They will hang up and try again but will get the busy signal again. I am in areas that should have full service so not sure why this is happening.

@CS_Agent 

5 REPLIES 5

@krobock wrote:

It started after the new Samsung update end of May.

@krobock  in this case, start with clicking Reset All networks on your phone.  it likely can resolve your issue.  Please note that it will delete your saved wifi and bluetooth, but you can easily add them back after

Also, since it happens after your Samsung update, it could be a device issue.  Please try your PM sim card in another.  It will confirm if it is a device or account issue.  Also, putting the sim in another phone will force a sim reprovison and could resolve the problem

krobock
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It started after the new Samsung update end of May.

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was going to say check your DND settings. But if they are on you would get voicemail. 
Reseat your SIM and Reboot phone. 
Contact a CSA. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@krobock 

are you able to make outgoing calls?

Did you check if your account status is active?  Please login My account using Incognito mode to confirm account status

If it shows active,  first try to reboot the phone

If that does not work, change the Preferred network type or network mode to 3G only or WCDMA only and see if it works

Try to click Reset All Networks and see if it helps

and do you have another phone to test the PM sim ? just to make sure it is not a device problem.  Also, that can force a sim card re-provision and it could resolve the problem

Also, try the phone in another area if possible, it could be just a local network outage

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@krobock  Did you just join PM . Port a number . Have you tried rebooting your phone . Also did you try resetting network settings . What have you tried and not tried . Wha have you done ? Or did this just start to happen 

Need Help? Let's chat.