cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues regarding updating Payment Information

Ramisha_Anjum
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to update my payment information because I cancelled my previous card. But every time, I'm trying to update it shows "sorry, try again later". It has been a week I'm trying still getting same error.

9 REPLIES 9

Ramisha_Anjum

Yes, I asked them. They replied that it might take up to 72 business hours to verify the account.

99guy

Sorry to hear that, I was able to update two accounts's credit cards info thru the App. None with browser access. Any luck with an agent's help? 

Ramisha_Anjum

Yes, I tried still the same issue.

99guy

Have you tried the Public Mobile app? I was able to do the update in the app.

Ramisha_Anjum

I tried using multiple different browsers (at least 5 browsers) both in my phone and laptop still getting same error message "Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later."

99guy

Were you using the browser? I had the same issue but when I switched to the app on my phone I was able to update my card.

@Ramisha_Anjum the payment system is buggy. Again, wait 24 hours and try if you can. Vouchers payment is an option for urgent payment need

and if you like , open ticket with PM support and see if they can see anything:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Ramisha_Anjum

I tried using Incognito mode still getting the same error '"Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later." while updating the payment information.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ramisha_Anjum 

if you are in no rush to make payment, please wait full 24 hours and try again using Incognito mode

but if you need the card to make payment urgently, you can buy a voucher from SDM/London Drugs/711/Shell and then load the voucher using *611

Need Help? Let's chat.