cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues reactivating suspended account

nettah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went on a vacation to another country for a month so I suspended my plan for the time I was gone. When I got back I tried to reactivate and it was not working, it said I needed to make a payment to reactive the plan. My plan is 15$ a month and I have 

15$ credit in my account. When I'd click complete payment it said my account was reactivated and payment was completed. However when I went back to the main page my account status was still suspended and the 15$ was still in available funds. I tried several times to the same result

Please help me!!

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nettah 

Is your account currently suspended via lost/stolen? If so resume your service via lost/stolen. If it does not immediately reactivate then log out/in. Has it reactivated? If no then suspend again via lost/stolen. Log out/in. Resume via lost/stolen. Has it reactivated? If not log out/in again. Is it active now? If not tag me and I will troubleshoot with you by reactivating an account I currently have suspended via lost/stolen with a balance that exceeds my plan amount. We can figure it out together.

@nettah hi did you use the lost stolen feature to suspend your plan?if you did go back and press the button again 

@nettah wrote:

I tried logging out and back in. And yes the money I need to pay the plan is in my available funds

@nettah try again using Incognito mode or a completely different browser to login to My Account

Then click Reactivate my plan and see if it works , see if it will use the amount in Available Fund.  

If that does not work, try to see if you can use Custom amount to load a $1 and see if you can activate it that way

if still fail and you do not mind paying $15 again, do that for a quick solution.  The extra $15 you paid will sit in the account for next renewal.

But if you don't like to pay more to reactivate, then open ticket with PM Support and ask them to manually apply the money and reactivate

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

@nettah 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

go to payment and make manual paid.

@nettah 

go to payment you see at   Available Funds: $$.$$
press at Add funds to My account

Select your preferred payment method

and press at Add Funds with Credit or Visa Debit

and if your Amount Due is cover the $ plan then press in

or press at Custom Amount
and add Amount your plan +$1
press Complete Payment

nettah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried logging out and back in. And yes the money I need to pay the plan is in my available funds

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@nettah 

log out and login go to your account do you see that amount at Available Fund.

Need Help? Let's chat.