cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with making phone calls

a_jarrin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a 30 for $30 plan which includes unlimited Canada wide calling, however when I go to call someone on my phone, it says "you've used all available minutes" I'm not sure how to resolve this issue

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@a_jarrin wrote:

I have a 30 for $30 plan which includes unlimited Canada wide calling, however when I go to call someone on my phone, it says "you've used all available minutes" I'm not sure how to resolve this issue

Can you elaborate a bit on your plan please as there currently are no 30 for $30 plans. Log in to your account / Plan Detail to see what plan you have.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@a_jarrin 

can you try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

can you try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

To get the obvious out of the way...you used ( +1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,

for Example long distance in canada or from USA,, Add (+1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,
1416xxxxxxx,
or
+1416xxxxxxx,
both is will going through your call...

Good luck and enjoy the service.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@a_jarrin 

Were you able to make calls before? Able to receive calls? Does text and data work?  New customer versus old?  

Maybe try rebooting phone.  Network reset of phone. You can also try to manually select the 3G network on your phone (instead of LTE or auto).  

Need Help? Let's chat.