Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Porting

celerykale
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Looking to port my number from telus.

Tried using the change number feature but it just keeps loading and loading then stops loading, no error message or anything.

I then tried chatbot to submit a ticket but could not get pass verify identity (information are correct), submit button just stays disabled.

Any idea what I should try next? Thank you!

Additional Information
- Telus number still active

- PM number still active and has a number

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@celerykale 

Try using your phone instead. Don't forget to keep the telus sim card in the phone to reply YES to the PAT(porting authorization text) within 90 minutes of receiving it. Your port will then complete within minutes. If more than a half hour passes and your telus sim card is still working then contact the telus porting department. If Simple--Simon is unco-operative then send a private message to contact customer support.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@celerykale 

The CS_Agent will get back to you tomorrow as they are off for the day.

Keep your eyes on the envelope icon on top of this Community tomorrow.

It maybe a backend issue with PM.

@celerykale 

Could be a server problem right now so maybe try later or you can private message a CS Agent for assistance.

You can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

celerykale
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you however same result

celerykale_0-1651288194157.png

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@celerykale 

Clear your browser cache/history and then open a new window in incognito. Try chrome and then edge.

Need Help? Let's chat.