cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue Changing plan

Seadogjr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i am trying to change my plan however when i topped up with the amount it didnt change the plan at all can i get some assistance please?

6 REPLIES 6

Send a private msg to mod along with your phone number and email address with details issue they will manually fix the plan since They have access to your account

Send a msg to @Shazia_K
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Changing plan on an expired/suspended account can only be done by a moderator. You should send a private message to a moderator with your phone number and the details of the plan you want. How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Seadogjr

shows the funds needed for the plan change but wants the old plan amount trying to get this working for my daughter for her trip tomorrow

That's why u can't make changes I think account have to be active that's why it's didn't make any changes does it showing extra fund on main page of self serve in available fund section
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Seadogjr

no it wasn't it needed to be reactivated

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
When you try to change your plan was your current plan was active
Need Help? Let's chat.