cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there discount code for buying a phone?

ecrowell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

5 REPLIES 5

@ecrowell wrote:

Yes, I'm onboard with the advantages of buying from Public Mobile, and am about to do so, but when I got to the checkout, there was a place to enter a discount code.  I just couldn't proceed without checking it out. 🙂.  

I have changed this self solution and reassigned it to another member who attempted to provide assistance by answering your question.  You'll find that there are many places to purcahse discounted phones.  You may also find that Public Mobile doesn't have the best priced, but they do provide a 1-year warranty.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @ecrowell 

Yes, those mysteries "Discount" or "Promo" fields appear in many places within Public Mobile sites.

Makes one think there may have been a time when they were more frequently used... too bad they don't apply to the phones.   Maybe they'll throw out a special sometime when they're overstocked.

ecrowell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, I'm onboard with the advantages of buying from Public Mobile, and am about to do so, but when I got to the checkout, there was a place to enter a discount code.  I just couldn't proceed without checking it out. 🙂.  

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ecrowell 

Since they are all used, refurbished phones, they are all being sold at discounted or used pricing.

The decision you'll have to make is whether you can get a comparable device through another supplier at a better price, taking the cost of the shipping, the inclusion of a PM SIM card, etc, into account.

Public Mobile also offers a 1-year warranty on all of their phones - so that's something anyway.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

A free sim card...otherwise...not really, here's some reading for you..

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/phone-section

Need Help? Let's chat.