cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any public mobile app for android phone?

amrita183
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Everyone,

I have just activated my sim. I was searching for android app for this network but didn't find any.

Can someone please help me with this? I have activated 90 days data plan so want to track it. Is there any other app?  

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@amrita183 @IWIK if anyone is interested in learning more about Data Witness, I have just started a brief overview thread here for your perusal:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/IWIK-s-quot-Data-Witness-quot-for-Andr...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@amrita183 yea, shoot me an email if you're interested in Data Witness

srlawren

@amrita183 as previously mentioned in this thread, community member @IWIK has created a tool named Data Witness, that allows you to define your cycle length (10, 30, 90 days) and track your usage.

FYI:

@Martin wrote:

Hi @danette77,

You're in luck! One of our members, @IWIK, created such an app. It's called Data Witness, and it's available in the Google play store. I use it, and it works flawlessly.

Please private message @IWIK for the code in order to download and install it. If you prefer email, his address is iwik_help@outlook.com.

Cheers.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

nice suggestion 

Or just use the default android system data usage tracker... but I don't think you can change the plan period to 90 days... (I am fine with missing this function though) 

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@amrita183 wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I have just activated my sim. I was searching for android app for this network but didn't find any.

Can someone please help me with this? I have activated 90 days data plan so want to track it. Is there any other app?  

If I understood you right, you are looking for an app to track your data usage?

I personally use "My Data Manager" app where I can track a set time frame. I also have a 90-day-plan and until now (in the last 2.5 months) the app has been pretty accurate. The discrepancy is just at +-1MB. I am happy with it.

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No, unfortunately 

srlawren

Welcome, @amrita183!  As @Luddite pointed out, sadly there's no mobile app.  If you would like to lend your support to the idea, please visit this thread: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/phone-application/idi-p/12004 and while there, click the up-arrow/bravo button to bravo the idea.  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

PM has no mobile app per se; it is one of the suggestions in Public Lab. When you access PM from a phone etc. using your browser, it defaults to mobile view.

Welcome aboard.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.