cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to talk to Human Agent directly?

summer84
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After I just switched to Public mobile about a month ago, my phone number suddenly stopped working. I can't call or receive with this number. This is causing me a lot of trouble since the door bell for condo is connected to this phone number, and I can't receive any packages!!

Is there a way that I can talk to human agent directly instead of submitting ticket and waiting or another day just to ask me again for more info they need to verify myself? I have already logged in my public mobile website, and submitted the ticket to CS_Agent through private message. But the CS_Agent asked me to provide PIN number which I don't understand.

Does anyone know a contact number or human agent for public mobile?

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@summer84   Did you transfer your number from another provider, and now you have been issued a new number?  If so it sounds like the transfer of number failed.  Is your previous provider account still active?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @summer84 

Let's try to help you here first. What type of phone do you have? Have you tried to reboot the phone? Have you tried to reset your network and then reboot your phone? Have you tried your SIM card in another phone? Let's start off with these questions and we'll work from there. I'm pretty sure one of us can help you figure things out. OH, one last question, is your account up to date? In other words, paid? Check the app or log into your account to confirm.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@summer84  No sorry all support is online here’s show to contact 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1711312181263.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.