cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there ANY CS Support?

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have been waiting 10+ days since i messaged CS_Support and still no reply.  Has anyone received a reply lately?

I only sent 1 message, as i didnt want to spam them and fill their inbox, but maybe i should send another. If this was an urgent issue i would be livid. And im considering leaving since im on the new rewards system (which is basically nothing) and if i had a big issue i couldnt imagine waiting over 10 days (and counting) without being able to contact support in any way. I understand not having a number to call, i understand not having a live chat, but this is absurd.  Why would anyone stay/join PM on the new rewards system when there are so many competitors out there that actually have support and benefits at the same prices.

18 REPLIES 18

hi @Phil_Adelphus 

I am surprised too.  Some said they wait days without any reply, weird 

@Phil_Adelphus wrote:

@hTideGnow  I sent a private message to support at the weekend on the mobile hotspot issue and an agent responded within the hour.  It's odd that some people are waiting so long.  

I never ever had issue with agent not responding. Usually response was with 1 hour. But that was when Ticketing was working properly. Now, without ticket, messages might get overlooked - somebody opened message, got distracted by answering office question and then unintentionally continued with next message. First message is not highlighted as New and there you go... lost in the mail.

@hTideGnow  I sent a private message to support at the weekend on the mobile hotspot issue and an agent responded within the hour.  It's odd that some people are waiting so long.  Could it be that certain agents are assigned to certain issues and some are busier than others as a result?

HI @AK32 

message them again.  I really don't see why they don't reply you.  I have been helping couple people today and they all told me agent resolved the issue shortly after

AK32

if you read the initial post i already messaged CS_Support and have been waiting 10 days, no reply.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@AK32 wrote:

@Meow  Im on the community page and under "announcements" i only see forum posts, where exactly do i find a staff ID to message? are they the posters of the pinned forums?

Meow_0-1702064598732.png

If you click on J_PM you should get to his/her profile and be able to send a message.

I am saying we should contact PM staff and particularly this person with every single issue we have but if agent is not replying for a few days that should be reported to PM.
Messaging one of Oracles might help too as they might have more direct access to PM staff than us - plain mortals.

BlaineGibson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As for staff, likely any of the form posts? But I think they'll just direct you back to CS_Support

BlaineGibson

Using the email function on the site you should be able to select CS_Support

AK32

@Meow  Im on the community page and under "announcements" i only see forum posts, where exactly do i find a staff ID to message? are they the posters of the pinned forums?

BlaineGibson

Even at their busiest during Black Friday I was still receiving responses same day, i'd imagine by now they would've dealt with the backlog. Maybe try sending another response? It's possible that somehow it was missed?

10 or even 7 days wait for reply from agent is way too long.

Maybe you should send personal note to one of PM staff (not agent!) to raise a concern as PM should provide prompt support to its customers.
You will see PM staff ID in 'Announcements' at the top of Community page...

@AK32 

if it gets close to renewal time...you can get some payment vouchers at Shell gas then dial 611 to add them to your account for successful renewal. Then deal with autopay issue when "they're" available. Any other questions we can help while you're waiting for CSA help ?

AK32

thanks for sharing, sounds like we're not alone. yes it was related to autopay but i had a couple questions related to that.  Thankfully not an urgent issue/emergency but i feel for anyone that needs a quicker resolution. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@AK32 

I am also waiting for a reply from a CS_Agent on my question too and I ama longtime member. It has been over a week. This is not like the norm from an Agent.

Is this related to your AutoPay issue?

AK32

done that 10 days ago, no reply.

AK32

yes i am aware, my inbox is empty and i can see my sent message under "sent". no reply.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AK32  Yes here’s the link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@AK32 

PM agent does not reply with email, they reply via Community inbox here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Please check.  They always reply within two hours, so.  Please message them to submit ticket once more, you will get a reply today

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.