cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the new self serve a laggy mess for anyone else?

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Was just logging in to double check everything as this is the first time since being a member that I forgot to do a one time payment a few days before renewal to avoid hiccups

But nothing will load, it just sits there trying to, on multiple browser's. So then I tried to go desktop version of the page but I couldn't be bothered logging in and entering a pin for a 3rd time. 

I can send and receive texts to myself and call 611 so I'm guessing it's fine, but the page sure as heck isn't... It was less laggy on desktop only mode before. The seemingly fancy graphics trying to load on an already non prioritized level of telus service is SO slow. And this is via WiFi working normally, not data connection

So, I think everything is ok, but I had to see if the page/new layout was just insufferable for others 

Community is loading as normal

9 REPLIES 9

Pawprints1986

Then why isn't it fixed yet? Are staff aware? It's one thing to have things load slowly but it's another to not give attention to a legit operational bug

Kinda frustrating to have a legit issue and it all but gets tossed in the bin within half an hour or so of posting... 

Newly discovered by you. The issue has been mentioned many times since the release of this dogs breakfast, incomplete, untested, bug-riddled nonsense.

Pawprints1986

Admin just merged my new topic here - I would have thought the newly discovered one time payment issue would warrant its own topic, seen by more people? Staff needs to be made aware of this! Allow users to pay less than amount due !

Pawprints1986

The site has had a month and it's still a mess. You have to give it about a year even on adequate WiFi to load your profile through all the animation... click add funds with a voucher in order to even find the one time payment with a credit card button, then when you finally think to try that, the one time payment system does *not* let you pay less than the amount due - not allowing you to account for rewards that you know you will get! 

My goodness, you've had a month or more. Fix it already!!

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

New interface is SLOW

For a no frills operation they sure waste a lot of time with pretty graphics dont they

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It loads smoothly for me desktop and mobile (including the SMS verification) but a couple things are not populating like the addons section. 

MrSpock

@mccormiermt6 yes all the upgrades yesterday are effecting sign ins for a lot of people,mine just cleared up awhile ago hopefully yours will also

mccormiermt6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot access any of our household accounts (kids, wife, my own). I thought perhaps I forgot the password so tried resetting one and both text and email codes are not sent. 

MrSpock

@Pawprints1986yes it's a real mess with the upgrades yesterday, I am sure it will clear up soon 🙄

Need Help? Let's chat.