cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Boxing Week deal permanent?

Some_Jerk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got the Black Friday plan for 50GB enabled on renewal today and logged into the website to confirm it, when I saw the Boxing Week plan with 60GB up for $5 less. Just to be clear, this is a permanent plan with permanent pricing, right? There's no fine print or caveats that I'm missing? Is there a reason I shouldn't change my plan again?

I imagine this question is as stupid as my previous one, but I'm once again poking my head in here because I'm convinced it's too good to be true.

5 REPLIES 5

Some_Jerk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks again, guys. I'll go save myself some money now. And I'll keep that in mind @HALIMACS.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Not necessarily @Some_Jerk 

Any mobile service provider can withdraw or change the pricing of plans with sufficient notice.

Does it happen - rarely.

But it can happen. 

Just ask all the folks who were on the old $10 plan which saw their pricing increase awhile back.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Some_Jerk

The boxing day deals are available for purchase for a limited time. Usually once the holiday period passes, the deals will be gone as well. That being said, if you purchase them in time, you will have access to them for as long as you choose! You can also change plans at anytime down the road if Public Mobile offers a plan even more interesting to you. But yes, the deal will remain on your account as long as you purchase it in time. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Some_Jerk  Yes once your on the plan it will stay the same until you decide to change plans again or leave PM 

. add there also this one that came out today 100GB for $50 @Some_Jerk 

Handy1_0-1702682981599.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Nope. Once you get the plan, it's yours. Until you change it to another. So if it's available to existing customers, change it to that one for the next renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.