cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the $34/m 90-day subscription flash sale still on?

korem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Website says it ends Sept 11, yet it is still being advertised?

I'm trying to refer my brother to PM. He won't switch if the offer is over.

If it is still valid - how long is it running until? He doesn't have PM SIM yet, will he still be able to capitalize on this offer by the time his SIM is received in mail?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@korem 

Looks like Public mobile has changed the end date to:  Limited time offer.  So, the deal will last longer.  No known end date.  

@korem wrote:

We just tried at check out page -- it only permits monthly even though the orange banner for 90d sub is still advertised.

Do you know if 90d plans can be subbed at the get-go? Or can you only convert a 30d plan to a 90d?

I converted my dad's 30d plan to the 90d today with no issues.

The 90 day plan is only shown as an option after choosing the 30-day plan.  After selecting the the 30-day plan from the list, the enxt step should show an option to pick either 30 or 90 days.

korem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We just tried at check out page -- it only permits monthly even though the orange banner for 90d sub is still advertised.

Do you know if 90d plans can be subbed at the get-go? Or can you only convert a 30d plan to a 90d?

I converted my dad's 30d plan to the 90d today with no issues.

@Chalupa_Batman wrote: 

In my opinion, if it's still on the website it's still available. This is just my opinion.

The plan is available.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @korem 

In my opinion, if it's still on the website it's still available. This is just my opinion. What I'd suggest is this. Start the sign up process. Then pick the plan he wants, do it for the 90 days and see what it says. If it says it's a GO... then keep going.  Then if he wants to port over a number from another service, please make sure he keeps his old SIM card in the phone because tomorrow morning he'll get a text asking permission to port. Just make sure you do it ASAP as there is a 1.5 hour window. AND of course, don't forget your referral number so he get's $10 and you get $1 a month. 

Do you know how to port in numbers? I'll leave this below just in case. I'm going to bed. G'night @korem 

How to port number from “Blank” to Public Mobile

First, make sure your number can be ported by checking on this link

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do

Or log in to your Public Mobile account 

KennethJAdams_0-1694658889308.png

Then on your right side you’ll see this box. Click on Transfer Phone Number.

KennethJAdams_1-1694658889271.png

Then enter the number you want transfer and continue to next step

KennethJAdams_2-1694658889287.png

NOTE: Keep your old providers SIM card inside the phone until you get the confirmation text. Say YES. But wait just a bit longer until you no longer see your old provider's name up top. Once it’s gone, try making a call to test. If you can not make a call using your old providers SIM, the transfer has gone through.

Bigjay83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@korem I checked the PM website and it looks like that it is still being advertised. It is difficult to determine how long it will be valid for. Technically PM can remove it at anytime. Is your brother's phone E-SIM capable? You might want to go that route to port over his number so that you lock in the plan. 

Need Help? Let's chat.