cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is calling unlimited all the time?

Jocabraham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've had phone plans before that are unlimited calling for evenings and weekends, but like 100 minutes for the rest of the time. When it says unimited calling here, does it mean I can call any time of the day unlimited? Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jocabraham wrote:

I've had phone plans before that are unlimited calling for evenings and weekends, but like 100 minutes for the rest of the time. When it says unimited calling here, does it mean I can call any time of the day unlimited? Thanks. 

Yes as stated it if says unlimited it means unlimited.  Now with that said unlike other plans that say 100 daytime minutes and then free after that with PM if it says 100 minutes that means one hundred anytime minutes incoming and outgoing. Correction it is only outoging and unlimited incoing on that plan

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jocabraham wrote:

@Jocabraham  Unlimited Canada wide calling means anytime across Canada.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Jocabraham Let's be clear here. For the 100 mins plan, only incoming is unlimited. Any time you dial a number, it will reduce mins from your 100 min bucket. To get more mins, you can buy 500 min add on for $5. On the other hand, plan with no min limits are all truely unlimited.

charlesgo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As much as you like!! 

Melissa-H77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unlimited calling is at all times! 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Jocabraham yes all the timeMan Happyas long as your plan says unlimited

Need Help? Let's chat.