cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Top % Badge coming back to this New Community?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All, 

Top % Badge was broken in the final month in the Community,   Are they giving out again in this New Community?

4 REPLIES 4

@Dunkman 

It would be nice if they fixed it....it makes it difficult for new members to know if they earned a badge but a glitch or error prevented them from receiving their reward in their self serve account. There are a few regulars who regularily don't recieve their reward $$ and depend on the awarding of badges to contact customer support to have it applied manually. It is a marketing tool for PM and as such they should be honouring their promises to customers.

First pm got rid of the shout out of top contributor usernames, abyssed the announcement thread, reduced the top contributor rewardees by half and now they can't even be bothered to hand out badges to the very customers that keep the community an integral, functioning, helpful and cost saving platform for PM to base their business model on....but they can't hand out badges?!!

A little like getting employee of the month but you don't get your picture, name engraved or even a plaque on the wall and oh wait they don't even tell you that you were bestowed with the honour. And you may or may not get a tiny bonus on your paycheque but if you didnt pay close enough attention to your pay stub to notice if there was one or not you wouldn't even realize the program existed except for a vague memory of something mentioned in your employee handbook.

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Dunkman   Any more new Badges?  (Yes, I know it means nothing, but find it cool  🙂

@hTideGnow 

I don't think so.  The priority is to fix this new site at the present time. 😀

HI @Dunkman   Any more new Badges?  (Yes, I know it means nothing, but find it cool  🙂

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hTideGnow 

Yes, Public mobile is still keeping the badge system in the new community forum.  There was suppose to be a fix for November badges sometime in December, but no update from management.  I guess that PM was too busy getting ready for the switch to the new community.  

Need Help? Let's chat.