cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Picture Messaging included in U.S. $15 add on

Imre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am planning on going to the U.S. later this month and would like to purchase a U.S. add on roaming package.  I see there are only 2 add ons available.  Does the $15 plan include picture messages along with texting or do you have to purchase data in order to enable that feature?  I know plans in the past have included picture text messaging but want to make sure before choosing the correct plan.  I would like to send a picture with the occasional text message from the U.S. to Canada and need to know if the $15 plan would include this.  I could not find any clear information on the site including this information.  

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Imre 

to be sure you can send/rec MMS, I suggest getting the 15 Day US Roaming talk/text and data package ($30). I'm like you..can't find definite answer one way or the other. Make sure to enable Roaming Data in cellphone settings.

PhoneHome8932
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

See this post.  😉

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/US-Roaming-add-on/m-p/1047787

You could enable RCS chats in Google messages  if you have an Android phone or imessage for Apple. When connected to Wifi you can send photos over the internet.

Need Help? Let's chat.