cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is CS support available this new years weekend? Roaming add on issue

Mittenui
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I renewed my roaming add on a little early (didn't know I had to wait until 11:59pm on the day of expiry) and ended up being charged for it but not getting the renewal. Searched up the problem and it seems renewing it early causes it to end at the same time the first plan ends so you lose the money and add on plan. I need the add on asap and don't want to charge another $34 for it. I have tried to contact CS but haven't heard a response from them yet. Does anyone know if they're active this holiday weekend? 

7 REPLIES 7

Mittenui

I am not too knowledgeable on this but I heard you need to have voLTE enabled. Do you have that option available to be ticked anywhere in your mobile settings? 

AtharSyed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to reach @CS_Agent for over 16 hours but no one has responded. I am connected to LTE on AT&T network, have enabled data roaming, have rebooted device (Samsung Android) numerous times and still can't make a voice call. I am in Florida for a week and have already lost a few days. This is truly frustrating. Good to know that agents are available but it would be nice if @cs_agent responds.

Happy new year to all.

Appreciate if you could share some wisdom to make this thing work 

Mittenui

Just found out the amount I used to pay for the add on early got put into available funds. I used it to repurchase the same add on once it no longer displayed my previous roaming add on info. Seems to be working, thanks everyone! 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mittenui 

you can't buy the same one until existing has totally expired...BUT...you can buy one of the other roaming add-ons.

Mittenui

Yeah I didn't realize that was a problem until after I bought it again early. I tried to contact cs yesterday and still haven't gotten a response yet... 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mittenui  You need to wait 24 hours after the first one ends to re buy the  very same US add on . But you can buy a different US roaming add on . To re buy the very same add on back to back  you need the help of support . And it’s not clear if they are still working or not today with it being the holiday . I sent a ticket in this morning and still haven’t heard anything 

Customer support agents are available every day of the year.

Need Help? Let's chat.