cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid number error

rakesh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to port from FM to PM.  During step 2 of activation, I enter my phone number and I get error saying number is invalid.  The number is definitely valid and in use.  What should I do?

4 REPLIES 4

If those ideas fail, activate the PM SIM by choosing a new number. Once your account and SIM function properly login to your account, and  port-in the FM number under Change Number. It is suggested in this thread:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Alternate-Phone-Number-Regex-Help/m-p...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Try on safari start from scratch.
Also use your chatr number on 1st page as a alternate number and then try freedom number on next step.
Also try different email address its usually happen when u had a past history with koodo telus or pm. That's why try a different email hopefully will fix the issue.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

rakesh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Used IE.  I have two numbers - one with FM and other with Chatr.  Chatr number works but FM number does not.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Try a different browser safari or ie.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.