cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet access is not working

Rav25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recharged my sim with my plan of $50 yesterday . Balance is showing in my available fund.my calling is working but I can’t use my internet.

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Rav25 

Your plan will not renew early on its own despite topping up your account. If you need more data before renewal you have three choices:

1. Purchase the $15/1gb data add on. This is a one time purchase that does not expire. It will remain on your account rolling over every 30 days until completely consumed.
  2. Contact customer support to renew your current plan. Since you have already topped up your account with your plan amount you can put " Renew plan early" in the subject line and leave a detailed message with your account verification details. Any rewards you may have will be added upon your next renewal.
  3. Choose a different plan than your current one. Ensure there are enough funds in your account balance to cover the new plan amount. Select the new plan and choose "change plan immediately".

**Please note :If you have a grandfathered plan you will not be able to return to it if you change plans and some promotional bonuses recieved when you activated may be lost. Refer to the promotion you activated on for the terms and conditions and ask the community for more info as the small print does not always reflect reality....often in your favour (YMMV). Rewards will be applied on the following renewal. When renewing early there is no proration or partial credits.

Customer support opens at 6am eastern. Keep an eye on the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but expect a reply within an hour.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rav25 If funds are in your balance. Means your plan is not renewed. So check your account and see what date it says for your next renewal date.

I'm thinking you used up all your data for your 30 day plan and although you put money in your account under available balance (as you said it shows there) it's not your renewal day for your next 30 days and for your data to renew.

You can post a screenshot of you want just make sure to block your personal info.

Let us know

@Rav25 wrote:

I recharged my sim with my plan of $50 yesterday . Balance is showing in my available fund.my calling is working but I can’t use my internet.

Did you run out of data and topped up $50?  As your calls are working, this means that your plan is active. When you run out of data, simply adding funds doesn't give you more data. You'll need to ask a CSA to renew your plan early, change to another plan, or purchase a data add-on.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rav25   you have loaded $50 in your account and it was only sitting there as available Fund because you cannot renew your plan early yourself.

You can either buy data add-on instead for use for now

or if you want to renew your plan earlier with the fund in your Available Fund there, you have to open a ticket with PM to request an early renewal, to open ticket with PM:

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.