cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International minutes

Joebhoy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven’t used any of my minutes yet it’s showing I’ve use nearly the whole amount????

12 REPLIES 12

@Joebhoy wrote:

No, I haven’t used any international minutes that’s why I’m asking the question 

@Joebhoy  - So, what exact plan are you on?

Can you show your Plan Details section?

And, Overview under My Plan and Addons?

There are provincial only plans still out there. IF you are on one of these plans, then if you were calling outside of your calling area (but within Canada) this would use that Holiday freebie minute addon you received, since it includes Canada Wide calling.

Joebhoy

No, I haven’t used any international minutes that’s why I’m asking the question 

Anonymous
Not applicable

The overview page is much more useful. Blank out personal info of course.

@0PX9O4 wrote:

It looks like you're on an unlimited minutes plan and have only used some some of the international minutes you were given as a bonus. Does this resolve your question? If so, please mark this thread as "solved" by choosing a post as the solution.

@0PX9O4   no, actually 376 out of 400 minutes used on one of the bonus 

@Joebhoy  , can you confirm which plan you have? $15?

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It looks like you're on an unlimited minutes plan and have only used some some of the international minutes you were given as a bonus. Does this resolve your question? If so, please mark this thread as "solved" by choosing a post as the solution.

Joebhoy

I haven’t used any

8F355419-F4CC-469E-9CEF-9321F61484C4.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Joebhoy   You are talking about the International minutes?  Where it told you that you almost use them all?  did you check My Account?  

You can also check Usage history and sum up the "international minutes",  but it only go as far back as 6 months , I think. Also, remember , calls always round up to the next minute.  So, a 11 seconds call is counted as 1 minute.  If you make lots of short calls, it might be used up fast that way

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Joebhoy wrote:

I haven’t used any of my minutes yet it’s showing I’ve use nearly the whole amount????

@Joebhoy  - please provide where you are seeing "nearly the whole amount" used.

Your overview section in your Self Serve account is the most live and accurate measurement of how many minutes remain in your plan. I assume you are on the $15 limited plan.

If this is a message you are receiving when making an outgoing call, and the call still connects ignore it if you have plenty of minutes left.

Reboot your device or add a '1' when calling out will hopefully avoid any finicky messages.

esjliv_0-1601935725902.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joebhoy 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account usage history,

if your plan for $15 and you have a limit for 100 minutes Canada-wide,when your minutes limit used all
is will be deduct from Add-ons in-plan minutes
also for Calls to voicemail will deduct from in-plan minutes

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Joebhoy 

If you have the $15 plan and used all your minutes for the month, then you were probably using the minutes from your international allotment to make local calls.

That's probably how they were getting used.

The freebies international minutes can be used to make local calls in Canada too.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Could you please share a screenshot from self serve (with personal information removed/not shown)?

Also have you tried making a call? What's the error you are given when trying to make a call?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Joebhoy  are you able to show us your usage history (with any personal information removed first)

What plan do you have?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.