cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International minutes

Jordan6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have unused international minutes on an add on on my account but when I try to make an international call it says that I have used all minutes, any suggestions?

thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@Jordan6    If you purchase the UK mins add-on, make sure to omit the zero in front of the UK city area code, otherwise your call won't complete.

Edit:  lol...nvd, just read @Anonymous  mention that.

@Jordan6 wrote:

Oh no, I'm calling the UK, i bought these minutes to call New Zealand but didn't check if the UK was on there. How do I add minutes to call the uk?

Thank you!

@Jordan6   You need to purchase the $15/1000 min UK add-on now.   The old add-on included UK as part of the original international mins list, but the newer add-ons don't have that option, unfortunately. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jordan6 : If you have the old 400 minutes or the gifted 400 minutes or the gifted 500 minutes then some of the countries could be different.

If you're calling outside of Canada/US then you need to add a + or use 011 to "get out of the country". Then proceed with the country code and area code and the rest. If there's a leading zero somewhere then drop it.

@Jordan6...get the 1000 UK minutes add-on for $15

@dabr wrote:

Try adding +1 in front of the number you are calling and make sure you have the right code for the country you are making the call to.

+1 should only be added if calling countries in North America that use that code as +1 is the country code.  If +1 is mistakenly added in front of phone numbers to other countries, the call will not complete.

Jordan6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh no, I'm calling the UK, i bought these minutes to call New Zealand but didn't check if the UK was on there. How do I add minutes to call the uk?

Thank you!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jordan6 wrote:

Hi, I have unused international minutes on an add on on my account but when I try to make an international call it says that I have used all minutes, any suggestions?

thanks

@Jordan6    Are you calling one of the countries on the list for your international minutes?  Also you've confirmed you still have minutes available from that add-on? 

Try adding +1  in front of the number you are calling and make sure you have the right code for the country you are making the call to.

Edit: Are you calling one of these countries for the international minutes: 

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.